Register now for Annual Labor & Employment Law Seminar for Hawaiʻi Employers
Thursday, Sept. 27
Presented by Torkildson, Katz, Hetherington, Harris & Knorek Attorneys at Law
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION through August 1
8 a.m. Registration / Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Seminar
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Protect your company!
The 2018 Hawaii Employment Law Seminar is key in providing up-to-date and relevant information to Hawaii employers about the most current human resources issues so you can protect your company.
Includes continental breakfast, lunch, a hard copy of the 2018-2019 Chamber Desk Manual: Labor and Employment Law for Hawaii Employers ®.
Early registration by August 1
Chamber members & SHRM members: $350
After August 1
Chamber members & SHRM members: $380
General admission: $430
Special Multiple Attendee Discount! The second attendee from a single business receives a $25 discount. The third and subsequent attendee from a single business receives a $50 discount.
Reservations required by Friday, Sept. 21. Space is limited. Please no walk-ins.
No refunds or cancellations after 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 21.
- Work Leave Policies and Leave Law Administration Panel
- Discussion: FMLA & ADA Interactions
- The #MeToo Movement in the Workplace: Sexual Harassment and Pay Equality Investigations and Policies
- Drugs in the Workplace Panel Discussion: Opioids, Medical Marijuana and Prescription Drugs
- Fair Labor Standards Act Panel Discussion: Issues Affecting Retail and Hospitality Businesses
- Accommodating Disabled Employees: ADA Issues Update
- ICE ICE Baby: Immigration Law Update – Increased I-9 audits and More