We are currently seeking an Accounts Clerk for a position in Kawaihae. The Accounts Clerk will be supporting the business office by performing a variety of duties including accounts payable duties, reviewing invoices, and general office tasks.
Qualified candidates must have previous accounts payable experience in order to apply. We are seeking individuals with strong grammar and arithmetic skills.
This position will start as part-time and eventually turn into full-time.
Part-time hours: 8:00am-4:00pm, 3 day/week
Full-time hours: 8:00am-4:00pm, 5 days/week
Big Island: Kailua-Kona
- Enter accounts payable postings into in-house accounting software
- Reviews invoices against purchase orders
- Reconcile general ledger accounts with registers
- Create binders as needed
- Handle various office duties including filing, faxing, copying, and answering phones
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Accounts payable experience
- QuickBooks experience is preferred
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be motivated
- Must have intermediate proficiency with computers