To succeed in this role you should be willing to take on anything from accounting duties to managing the office inventory. We're looking for someone who is interested in working collaboratively in a team and is always willing to step up to the plate for new responsibilities.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today to be considered.
Monday-Friday, Between 8:00am-6:00pm, Flexible
Big Island: Various
- Handle general reception duties including answering phone calls, taking messages, and greeting visitors
- Coordinate and oversee the calendar of meetings, office maintenance, and service
- Process and coordinate shipments and deliveries of orders
- Handle inventory and ensuring the routine maintenance of office equipment
- Support the accounting team by scanning and emailing documents as well as preparing bank deposits, collecting receipts, and monitoring credit card balances
- Assist with general troubleshooting and administrative tasks as assigned
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of basic office technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager and willing to take on new responsibilities
- Strong sense of urgency with a knack for hitting deadlines