Work for a fun and exciting outdoor company! Business in Kealakekua has a part-time opening for an Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper to support their daily operations. You will handle general office tasks as well as general accounting duties.
We are looking for someone who has at least two years of experience in these areas.
Big Island: Kailua-Kona
- Answer phones and greet customers
- Sort, review, and distribute mail
- Receive and process payment for services
- Organize and maintain files and records
- Make copies of printed materials
- Maintain inventory of supplies
- Verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions
- Summarize details in the ledger
- Reconcile and balance accounts
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum two to three years of bookkeeping experience
- Intermediate proficiency with computers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills