Looking for administrative work with great starting pay? A busy medical office in Kealakekua is seeking a General Office Clerk to help keep operations running smoothly.
Big Island: Kailua-Kona
- Answer incoming phone calls and take messages.
- Greet and welcome patients and guests.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Assist with general office tasks, such as filing, faxing, copying, and data entry.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Previous office and/or administrative experience highly preferred.
- Must be able to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must have intermediate computer knowledge.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.