A Utility Kitchen Helper is needed for a full-time position in Hawaii. If you enjoy cleaning and organizing things, this is the job for you! You will be tasked with cleaning and tidying restaurants in Kailua Kona.
If you meet the requirements listed below, we strongly encourage you to apply for this position today!
Big Island: Kailua-Kona
- Clean restaurants
- Stock shelves with products
- Empty rubbish bins
- Sweep and mop kitchen and restaurant areas
- Receive deliveries
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum six months of experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to push/pull heavy carts
- Flexible to work Sunday-Saturday and on holidays as needed
- TB card
- State and federal background check