Seeking a full-time Loan Processor for a great opportunity in Kailua-Kona!
You will be responsible for working with clients from origination to loan closing. You should have a high level of professionalism and strong customer service skills.
Previous work experience in the finance field, such as a bank, credit union, or loan office is a plus!
Big Island: Kailua-Kona
$17.50 to $19.50 Hourly
- Meet and interview loan applicants.
- Maintain knowledge of all company products and services.
- Acquire personal and financial information from clients.
- Present and review necessary loan documents.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of information received.
- Assist customers with any questions or issues.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Previous experience with mortgage lending preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of college education preferred.
- Strong math skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have good people skills and able to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ability to work well independently and juggle multiple tasks.