Local company that specializes in creating nutritional supplements has a full-time opening for a Manufacturing Supervisor. This position handle all manufacturing activities from extraction to tableting. This will require you to check work against Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) for Food and Dietary Supplements, Food Safety and Modernization Act (FSMA), and the State Department of Health (DOH) regulations.
The majority of your work will be performed outdoors in a sunny and warm climate so you must be comfortable working in this type of environment.
6:00am - 2:30pm
Big Island: Kailua-Kona
- Oversee all aspects of production systems
- Perform inspections, ensuring all employees are performing work within compliance of regulations and protocols
- Establish production goals and ensure each are met
- Investigate accidents and inefficiencies
- Coordinate personnel activity and perform timekeeping, appraisals, and disciplinary action duties
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Associate's degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience with GMP and HACCP compliance in a related industry