Want to join our simplicityHR team in Kona? We have an exciting opening available in our Kona office, centrally located on Kalani Street! Our team is in need of an HR Assistant to provide general HR and administrative support. Why work with us?
- All in-house employees receive excellent benefits, such as medical insurance, dental insurance, 401(k) with employer matching, paid time off, sick leave, and more!
- You’ll work alongside a great group of individuals in a family-oriented work atmosphere.
- As a leader in the industry, you’ll be a part of a continually expanding and growing company!
HR experience is not required for this position, so this is a great way to get your foot into the industry. This position won’t be available for long, so express interest today!
Big Island: Kailua-Kona
- Provide excellent customer service to the Client Care Department, sHR Kona office, internal operations departments, clients, and their employees.
- Perform daily administrative tasks include but are not limited to: monitor office phone lines, caller verify, assisting walk-ins/visitors, email maintenance, fax monitoring, supply ordering (kitchen, bathroom, office), notification reminders, mail run and distribution of mail, bank run, filing.
- Follow-up with clients and prepare electronic records.
- Serve as gatekeeper for office of service request, task, and voice message distribution.
- Update employee contact information
- Support the call center, including but not limited to: answer, assess, direct/distribute, and assist all incoming calls to the Call Center. Gain basic knowledge of various operational transactions in order to respond to customer accordingly. Respond and process client and in-house department service requests, general employee benefit, and payroll inquiries.
- Assist all team members with all daily ongoing tasks/operations.
- Handle data entry for new hires, information changes, and other updates.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel. Prior experience with HRIS is helpful.
- Type at least 40 words per minute.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize daily tasks and projects.
- Able to work effectively in a team setting, as well as on an individual basis.
- Customer service experience required.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- HR experience preferred, but not required.
- Basic knowledge of geographic locations in Hawaii helpful.
- Must read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Company-paid Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Group Life Insurance
- Commuting Reimbursements
- Wellness Program
- Fun Company Events
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Opportunities
- Movie Ticket Discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Gas Discounts and Rewards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary Time Off