Experienced and highly motivated individual is needed to fill the role of Distribution Warehouse Specialist at a company in Kailua Kona. This position is responsible for picking and packing orders, shipping and receiving products, and tracking inventory of supplies.
To qualify for this position, you should have at least two years of warehouse experience. You must also be able to communicate well with others since you will be working as part of a team.
Big Island: Kailua-Kona
$16.00 to $18.00 Hourly
- Process product orders
- Prepare paperwork for both domestic and international shipments
- Receive raw materials, supplies, and goods
- Track and maintain inventory and record keeping
- Maintain the warehouse space
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum two years of warehouse and logistics experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Forklift certification or ability to obtain one
- Valid driver's license
- Able to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen