10% off Flood Damage Response for Kona-Kohala Chamber of Commerce MembersHawai'i Island's #1 Water Damage Restoration Contractor
Immediate, professional response to a flood or leak will not only help minimize structural damage, it will also help you save money on the overall repair cost. For every day that you delay response, the general cost to repair can increase up to 3x. Because mold begins to grow within 24-48 hours of a flood or water damage event, building materials that could have been saved with immediate response can become unsalvageable with delayed response. If you just experienced a flood or discovered water damage, call us today to avoid damages from worsening!
If your home or property experiences a flood or water damage event, call Premier Restoration Hawaii. We are based in Kailua-Kona with technicians spread out Island wide, from Kona side to Hilo, with the ability to respond immediately to Water Damage. Our IICRC Certified staff are experts in restorative drying and minimizing damages in the event of a flood in your home or commercial property. With Premier Restoration Hawai’i, you can count on:
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- IICRC Certified Water Damage Restoration Technicians
- State of the Art Equipment to both quickly dry damaged areas and identify areas out of sight where water can be trapped .
- Project Management and Coordination with Your Property Insurance Provider
- Peace of mind at a stressful time with excellent communication throughout the job process from our friendly staff.
- As a proud member of the Kona-Kohala Chamber of Commerce, Premier Restoration Hawaii is now offering a 10% off offer to the final invoice for all fellow Chamber members. Be sure to mention that you are a member when calling in your job.